Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How many things can I think of?

So today is day one of the gratitude journal. The purpose of this exercise is to identify those things that I am grateful for 'on paper'. My goal is to collect at least 5 per day.

So here goes for today:

  1. My colleague Dan who loves words like I do - shared a fantastic new resource to learn more words and improve my vocabulary.
  2. Today when I went out for lunch I was happy to note that it was NOT raining :)
  3. This morning's meeting with International colleagues went fantastic and I was very articulate and influential.
  4. I completed several tasks today that I was not sure I would be able to finish given the amount of work I needed to do.
  5. This morning a colleague which I never talk to made a connection with me on my Mammoth Poster in my cube. This is great for awareness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment